The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in providing specialist advice in the insurance market and be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of renewals, mid-term adjustments, closing sales, obtaining quotations, cross sales and invoicing of premiums.
• Assist in achieving client retention targets and develop a strategy for renewals with the Account Executive.
• You will be required to attend client meetings, action meeting points and undertake market research to establish most competitive terms available.
• Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis and make effective use of the diary system
• Obtain renewal terms, present to client and process adjustments in line with procedures, including notification to insurers, issue revised documentation and collection of additional premium.
• Produce and issue professional summaries and reports using client's templates.
• Issue renewal documentation in line with contract certainty.
• Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover
• Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards.