20 days ago
Do you have a minimum 2 years’ experience handling commercial insurance for the Motor Trade?
Are you qualified to Cert CII or are happy to be trained for this qualification?
Your new role:
Administration of clients’ insurance requirements on a daily basis including general enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments, obtaining quotations, closing sales, invoicing of premiums, cross-sales.
Provision of high-level professional advice to clients
- Assist in achieving Group/Division client retention targets by providing an excellent level of service.
- Liaise effectively with the Account Executive to ensure an appropriate strategy for renewal, attend client meetings as necessary and action meeting points (if applicable). Undertake market exercise to establish most competitive terms available.
- Obtain renewal terms and present to client.
- Issue renewal documentation in line with contract certainty.
- Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover
- Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately.
- Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards.
- Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis and make effective use of the diary system.
- Process adjustments in line with procedures, including notification to insurers, issue of revised documentation, and collection of additional premium.