£60,000 - £70,000
6 months ago
As the Insight & Analytics Manager you will develop and maintain the analytics function, providing insight and analysis to support the business in improving performance and achieving company objectives.
An established and leading Financial Services business with over 1000 employees operating across multiple European countries.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Insight & Analytics Manager:
- Develop, manage and train the analytics team
- Implementing tools and techniques
- Produce, evaluate and interpret data, monitor trends and recommend actions/decisions
- Identify and maximise opportunities for improvement
- Communicate information to key stakeholders
- Review proposed strategy changes, system developments and process improvements
The ideal candidate for this Insight & Analytics Manager opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- At least 5 years’ experience within analytical functions in financial services
- Excellent statistical, analytical, problem solving and data manipulation skills
- Strong SAS, SQL, R, Tableau skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Track record of using data and insight to influence decisions, strategy and performance
- People Management experience not essential