£9.00 per hour (with realistic OTE of £40k - £70k p.a.)
about 2 months ago
Hours:Mon – Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sun 11am-3pm (off every other weekend)
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn an amazing salary for inbound sales enquiries – the earning potential is amazing and also easily achieved!!!!
Are you looking to work in a family run business?
Do you want to make lots of commission WITHOUT outbound or cold-calling?
Do you love providing an excellent customer service?
Have you got all the behaviours of a great customer service / sales advisor?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then please read on for a fantastic inbound customer service and sales role based with one of our fabulous customers, who sell luxury brands at affordable prices.
This role is working for a busy retailer, who are experts in their field. They are looking for friendly, warm and approachable individuals to join their small team in Littleborough, who are motivated by making money! The commission opportunities here are fabulous and the customers come to you!!
Preferably some telephone based experience is required, however, if you have worked in face to face retail and have the motivation, good work ethics and the ability to have a good conversation with customers, then full training will be given and your application will be considered. We are looking for dedicated and reliable individuals, no job hoppers please!
- Handle customer telephone orders and enquiries and try to turn each into a sale
- Respond to web-chat enquires and emails regarding products
- Arrange finance for customers who want it
- Upsell additional products where appropriate and achieve / exceed targets wherever possible
- Support team members and share knowledge
- Take on additional tasks as and when required to support the business
- Face to face customer service and sales when working in the showroom
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consistently achieve and occasionally exceed all call handling/productivity and personal KPI’s
- Keep within agreed absence levels
- Maintain excellent punctuality
- An excellent telephone manner when dealing with both internal and external customers
- A soft approach when dealing with sales both on the phone and face to face
- Possess excellent keyboard skills
- Reach and maintain your potential through continuous development
- Achieve and try to exceed all KPI’s
- Observe and work within company and industry guidelines (DPA, Company Information Policies etc.)
- Maintain the standards (dress, housekeeping rules, security procedures)
Keywords: customer service advisor, customer service adviser, inbound, customer service, call centre, inbound sales, outbound, customer contact centre, inbound customer service