£18,700 after 6 months £19,200 + Monthly Bonus + 8% flexi on top of Salary
5 months ago
Salary: £18,700 after 6 months £19,200 + Monthly Bonus
Start Date: 17th February and 30th March 2020
Hours: Shifts - Monday – Friday between 8 AM – 8:15 PM
Every other Saturday 9-5
Overview of Role:
Excellent opportunity if you are looking to get into a Retentions Advisor role with full training provided. We are looking for reliable, customer service focused individuals with a passion for providing an excellent customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Retentions Service Advisor to join our client, assisting customers and providing first class customer service.
- Handling calls from customers who are thinking of changing supplier
- Ensuring the retention of customers, proving an excellent customer experience
- Dealing with an array of queries from change of payment method to changing personal details
- Ensuring customers are aware of best products that are applicable and available to them
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers to ensure repeat custom
- Consistently achieve targets set for average handling time, quality and customer survey scores
- Contacting customers when required to resolve enquiries/complaints and to address any customer service issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good IT skills
- Promote team spirit
- This role is subject to a criminal record check
- Pass a lenient credit check
- Reference checks for the past 2years
- £18,700 per annum after 6 months £19,200
- FREE PARKING
- Monthly bonus!
- 23 days annual leave plus bank Holidays
- Very sociable and friendly team with department days out and social events!
Keywords: customer service, retail, hospitality, admin, customer advisor, customer assistant, customer agent, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer service executive, customer service assistant, retentions advisor