£19,074 Pro Rata + Shift allowance £2,500
6 months ago
4th November 2019
Salary: £19,074 Pro Rata + Shift allowance £2,500
Start Date: 4th November 2019
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Hours: 35 Hours on a Shift basis working 4 nights on/ 4 nights off between 8.30am-8.30pm
Are you looking for a job where you can utilise and develop your amazing customer service skills?
Do you want to work for a company that provides full training?
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
Do you want to work for a company where you feel valued and respected?
If you answered "yes" to the above questions, look no further for an amazing full time customer service opportunity in Sutton Coldfield! We are holding open events on Saturday 5th October and would love you to come and see us and what a fantastic company we are!
We are looking for friendly, reliable customer focused individuals to join our customer service family. As a Customer Service Advisor you will join a multi-skilled team providing customer services on a rota-basis within the Client Service Centre.
- You will respond to high volume inbound calls from client contacts with sensitivity and empathy
- You will be able to secure client sales from inbound enquiries resulting from marketing campaigns
- You will provide administrative support for our existing client database
- Resolve client concerns, queries &/or problems
- You will be able to manage multiple tasks to achieve the best outcome
- You will provide the client with your personal attention in every aspect, offering follow-up contacts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Good standard of Maths and English
- Ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- A desire to exceed in delivering exceptional customer service at every opportunity
- Enthusiastic with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Highly motivated to respond to and resolve customer enquiries
- Great team player
- Adaptable approach to meet client needs (e.g. Sensitivity, patience, friendliness, empathy and efficiency)
- Ability to be flexible with shift patterns and overtime working
- Professional and business-like in approach
- Excellent customer service skills
Keywords: Customer Service, Client Advisor, Inbound, Outbound, Call Centre, Contact centre, Advisor