£6.56 - £8.91 per hour + Commission
29 days ago
No experience needed as full training will be given!
Hours: Monday – Sunday, 5 days per week, full time, between the hours of 8am-9pm
Start Date: ASAP!!!
Are you looking to work in a family run business?
Do you want career progression?
Do you love providing an excellent customer service?
Have you got previous call centre experience?
Are you used to working in a busy, fast-paced environment?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then please read on for a fantastic customer service role
based in one of our caring and friendly clients, based in Prescott, Knowsley, Merseyside…
This role is working for a busy retailer, who attract the more mature customer, therefore you need to have excellent customer service skills. It is based within a busy call centre, where you will be targeted on the number of calls you take per day and how quickly and efficiently you get through the call without it affecting the quality of the information and customer service provided.
Preferably 6 months’ recent call or contact centre experience is what we are looking for, but we need reliable candidates with excellent customer service skills and a pleasant telephone manner. On the job training will be provided.
- Handle customer telephone orders and enquiries
- Offering additional products to customers
- Support team members and share knowledge
- Identify potential issues from customer feedback and highlight to Team Manager
- Take on additional tasks as and when required to support the business
Key Performance Indicators:
- Keep within agreed absence levels
- Maintain excellent punctuality