£6.45 to £8.72 (depending on age/minimum wage)
4 months ago
2 month FTC – with a view to go perm for reliable and productive candidates
Salary: £6.45 - £8.72 per hour depending on age (permanent job)
Hours: Monday – Sunday, 5 days per week, full time, between the hours of 8am-9pm
Start Date: November
Are you looking to work in a family run business?
Do you want career progression?
Do you love providing an excellent customer service?
Have you got previous call centre experience?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then please read on for a fantastic customer service role based in one of our caring and friendly clients, based in Prescott, Knowsley, Merseyside…
This role is working for a busy retailer, who attract the more mature customer, therefore you need
to have excellent customer service skills. It is based within a busy call centre, where you will be
targeted on the number of calls you take per day and how quickly and efficiently you get through the
call without it affecting the quality of the information and customer service provided.
Preferably 12 months’ in a contact centre in a sales or customer service role. We are
looking for reliable candidates with excellent communication skills, who have had telephone based call centre / customer service experience, who are looking to work within a customer focused
call centre job. On the job training will be provided.
- Maintain standards and achieve targets for all KPI areas (Key Performance Indicators)
- Handle customer telephone orders and enquiries within set quality and time boundaries
- Upselling where appropriate and achieve / exceed targets wherever possible
- Support team members and share knowledge
- Identify potential issues from customer feedback and highlight to Team Manager
- Take on additional tasks as and when required to support the business
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consistently achieve and occasionally exceed all call handling/productivity and personal KPI’s
- Keep within agreed absence levels
- Maintain excellent punctuality
- An excellent telephone manner when dealing with both internal and external customers
- Possess excellent keyboard skills
- Reach and maintain your potential through continuous development
- Achieve and try to exceed all KPI’s
- Observe and work within company and industry guidelines (DPA, Company Information Policies etc.)
- Maintain the standards (dress, housekeeping rules, security procedures)
Keywords: customer service advisor, customer service adviser, inbound, customer service, call centre, inbound sales, outbound, customer contact centre, inbound customer service