£18,700 after 6 months £19,200 + Monthly Bonus
over 1 year ago
Salary: £18,700 after 6 months £19,200 + Monthly Bonus
Start Date: 17th February and 30th March
Hours: Shifts - Monday – Friday between 8 AM – 8:00 PM
Every other Saturday 9-5
Overview of Role:
Excellent opportunity if you are looking to get into an Inbound Customer Service Advisor role to work within the Retentions department! This is an excellent opportunity within a relaxed environment that truly believes in quality over quantity. If you are looking for a company that will support you in your growth and match your ambitions, then hit apply!
- Handling calls from customers who are looking to change supplier, offering products that are suitable.
- Ensuring the customer is aware of all the offers available to them, potentially retaining the customer through service!
- Ensuring customers are aware of best policies that are applicable and available to them.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers to ensure repeat custom
- Contacting customers when required to resolve enquiries
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good IT skills
- Promote team spirit
- Free parking.
- BONUS! Up to £200 per month if you hit KPI’s!
- 23 days’ holiday, plus eight bank holidays.
- Our special employee scheme, which includes discounted shopping vouchers, days out and holidays.
- A share save scheme.
- Cycle to work and receive money towards lunch!
- Fast progression within a nationwide company
Keywords: customer service, retail, hospitality, admin, customer advisor, customer assistant, customer agent, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer service executive, customer service assistant, retentions advisor