£20,000-£24,000 + monthly bonuses
Monday - Friday flexible between 8am-8pm
Hybrid working available!
Have you got experience working on the phones helping customers?
If so, we are looking for experienced candidates with telephone based experience.
This role will involve you dealing with a mixture of calls with customers who are looking for support. We are looking for people with really strong listening skills, people who are excellent communicators and can show empathy and really understand the customers situation. If you enjoy helping people and building relationships, this is a great opportunity for you!
Inbound Customer Service Advisor duties:
• You will be receiving inbound calls from businesses and customers regarding general queries and support they need.
• Handling difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner.
• Accurately entering customer payment details into our systems - ensuring these are entered correctly first time around.
• Following processes and guidelines.
• Working in an open plan, contact centre environment – achieving personal and team targets.
• Working collaboratively within a team orientated working environment.
Inbound Customer Service Advisor benefits:
• Fully paid training
• Very achievable monthly bonuses
• 30 days holiday
• No bank holidays
• Opportunities for progression
• Free parking
• Annual events
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and Credit check before an offer of employment is made.
Are you interested in knowing more about this Inbound Customer Service Advisor opportunity?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.