Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm
£20,000 + quarterly bonus
Full Time / Permanent
Do you enjoy helping customers and going above and beyond?
Have you got experience working with customers on the phone and you're now looking for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join a leading organization based in Manchester.
This role would suit a well organised and considerate individual who can deliver exceptional customer service to our customers. The successful applicant will possess a strong customer service background and be able to demonstrate their positive attitude and ability to solve problems. You will also need to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Inbound Customer Service Advisor responsibilities will include:
• Answering inbound calls and effectively dealing with customer queries; ensuring that these are followed up in a timely manner if require
• Prioritize all incoming calls and emails ensuring they are passed to the correct members of staff
• Ensure efficient flow of information between the Sales Team and Customer Services.
• Liaise with internal and external management team
• To be aware of and comply with all company policies and procedures
What are we looking for in an Inbound Customer Service Advisor?
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Telephony experience is desirable
• Strong IT skills including MS Office and MS Excel
• Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work
• Must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
• Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually
• Flexible approach to work, with a willingness to be involved in other areas of the business as required
• Enjoys the dynamics of team working, knowing when to ask for help or offer support to colleagues
• Has a “can do attitude” in delivering the agreed solution and in delighting customers
Interested in knowing more about this Inbound Customer Service Advisor opportunity?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.