Start Date: 14th February 2022
Location: Manchester City Centre (1st 3 weeks based near Salford Quays)
Hours: 39 hpw between 7.30am and 7.30pm, 3 weekends in 6
*** NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED AS FULL TRAINING IS PROVIDED ***
Do you have a passion for customer service?
Do you want to join a company that offers excellent training, great opportunities to progress and a clear career path?
Do you want to join a business who have a great team spirit?
Would you pass a DBS check and be able to provide full references?
Are you reliable and able to work shifts?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions and would like to hear more about this customer service job, please send your CV for consideration.
Excellent Opportunity if you are looking to get into a Customer Service job. No call centre experience required, as full training is provided. We are looking for reliable, customer service focused individuals with a passion for providing an excellent customer service. You will be subject to a criminal record check and 5 years of referencing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company as an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, supporting business and residential customers via inbound calling.
• Taking inbound calls from businesses and residential properties to book in engineers
• Booking jobs with engineers
• Updating jobs in the system
• Providing an excellent customer service
• Updating notes in the in-house system
• Signposting to different teams where required
• Dealing with disgruntled customers with patience and efficiency
• Being a reliable and committed member of the team
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong work ethic
• Good IT skills
• Promote team spirit