Full Time & Part Time Available!
Monday – Friday
Do you have a passion for providing world class customer service?
We are currently searching for multiple hard working Inbound Customer Service Advisors to step forward and join a very customer focused team based in Denton, Manchester.
As part of our growth plans, we are looking to strengthen our team based from offices in Manchester – at present, we employ over 450 people, in debt recovery, throughout the UK.
We are searching for strong communicators, candidates who enjoy working in a fast paced working environment. You will be predominantly receiving inbound calls from customer to help them arrange payment plans for their outstanding debts.
Inbound Customer Service Advisor duties:
• Receiving inbound telephone calls from businesses and individuals to recover outstanding debts.
• Handling difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner.
• Entering accurate records of customer conversations into the customer database.
• Following processes and guidelines regarding debt collection.
• Achieving personal and team targets in a contact centre environment.
• Accurately entering customer payment details into systems - ensuring these are entered correctly first time around.
The ideal Inbound Customer Service Advisor:
• Previous experience within a fast paced telephone-based role.
• You will have a positive telephone manner and assertive negotiation skills.
• Previous knowledge and experience with collections/debt recovery is a bonus but not essential.
• You must also be a great communicator and have confidence when dealing with conflict.
• We are looking for somebody with strong work ethics and enjoys working in a fun environment.
Fully paid training will be provided for all successful applicants.
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.
Are you interested in knowing more about this Inbound Customer Service Advisor opportunity?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.