Hybrid working available!
Are you a passionate Call Centre Advisor?
Are you looking to join a growing business with excellent opportunity for progression?
This role will involve you dealing with inbound calls from customers who will have general queries, complaints or may even require your support. We are looking for people with excellent listening skills, people who are strong communicators and can show empathy and really understand the customers situation.
Inbound Call Centre Advisor duties:
• Building rapport/relationships with your customers and clients.
• Handling difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner.
• Entering accurate records of customer conversations into the customer database.
• Following processes and guidelines that fall in line with company regulations.
• Achieving personal and team targets in a contact centre environment.
• Accurately entering customer payment details into systems - ensuring these are entered correctly first time around.
Inbound Call Centre Advisor benefits:
• Fully paid training
• Holiday entitlement
• Opportunities for progression
• Free parking
• Annual events
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and Credit check before an offer of employment is made.
Are you interested in knowing more about this Inbound Call Centre Advisor opportunity?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.