Monday - Friday and occasional Saturdays
We have an exciting opportunity for an Inbound Call Centre Advisor to join the customer service team of a global business that are currently operating in more than 40 countries and are continuing to grow.
They offer solutions to increase the mobility of elderly and physically challenged people, to enable them to live an independent and active life. They design and manufacture their own range of straight and curved stairlifts as well as partnering with key suppliers to offer a broad product range to meet customer needs.
This role would suit a well organised and considerate individual who can deliver exceptional customer service to our customers.
The successful Call Centre Advisor will possess a strong customer service background and be able to demonstrate their positive attitude and ability to solve problems. You will also need to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Call Centre Advisor responsibilities will include;
• Answering the telephone and effectively dealing with customer queries; ensuring that these are followed up in a timely manner if required
• Giving installation and service dates and logging breakdown calls
• Liaising with our Surveyors, Engineers and Clients on a daily basis
• Inputting orders and sending out and collating order forms
• Dealing with Customer complaints and ensuring resolution
• Good geographical knowledge and knowledge of CRM, AX Systems and Microsoft packages is essential.
Interested in knowing more about this customer service advisor opportunity?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.