Our client is a nationally-recognised financial services firm that are looking to hire an In-house lawyer to provide support to senior management in helping ensure that all Group companies comply with relevant regulation and legislation.
• Provide expert advice, support, guidance, and challenge to the business in respect of any legal related queries or projects and drafting of contracts and other legal documents.
• Implement and adhere to Service Level Agreements for regular tasks.
• Check legal documentation for quality, consistency, and content.
• Draft, review, and amend documentation.
• Provide necessary updates to the business from legal and commercial market research.
• Support legal monitoring and reporting activities and conduct on-going horizon scans of the legal, regulatory and statutory landscape.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Qualified legal professional with commercial awareness of key relevant legal/regulatory requirements.
• Ability to horizon scan identifying and interpreting regulation.
• Knowledge of the practical and technical aspects of insurance products and/or the broader financial services sector.
• Possess credibility and gravitas to work effectively to support the leadership team.