Newcastle upon Tyne
£400 - £600 per day
almost 2 years ago
A well-established and globally recognised business that focuses on providing an exceptional banking experience for customers. Now looking to expand the team with a IFRS9 Reporting Analyst to support Credit Risk activity.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the IFRS9 Reporting Analyst:
- Running of IFRS9 provisions
- Range of reporting including external, regulatory, etc.
- Ad hoc MI and analysis requests across mortgages and credit cards
- Support the maintenance and improvement of reporting across the business
Ideal knowledge and experience for the IFRS9 Reporting Analyst role:
- Strong SAS programming abilities
- Experience contractor
- Understanding of IFRS9
- Good Credit Risk MI / Analytics background
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.