Our Client, a well-established UK bank, are on the search for a IFRS9 Modelling Analyst.
• Monthly validation/ interpretation of IFRS9 Model outputs for all Group companies
• Work with key stakeholders in the business advising on IFRS9 issues
• Provide insight for PD/LGD/ EAD models
• Monthly presentations to IFRS9 management committee as appropriate.
• Ad-hoc investigation work as the business requires
• Assist in the implementation and monitoring of new provision/ macroeconomic models.
• Provide provision management reports which evaluate the risk profile of the company Customer base
• Provide analysis to improve the provision impact of strategies set
• As requested, liaise with other departments or external organisations e.g. Credit Bureau on any current or future initiatives
• Liaise with Operational teams as requested to ensure that policies and procedures are being complied with in an efficient manner
• Develop forecasting models to predict future bad debt
• Develop provisioning methodologies
• Work with Credit Risk Team to explain reasons for performance
• Work with Credit Risk Team to Investigate trends
• Interaction with other business models e.g. pricing, attrition and budgeting
• Validate Expert Credit Judgements
• Strong analytical experience
• Strong IT skills inc Advanced Microsoft products
• Financial Services experience
• Technical accounting knowledge
• Strong experience of reporting in SAS e.g. Macros/ automation of tasks/ scheduling etc
• SQL programming is desirable but not essential
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• High level of self-motivation
• Able to take initiative and work with minimum supervision
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong desire to succeed and exceed goals set.
• Degree in a numerate or business discipline is desirable
What’s in it for you:
• Great home working flexibility
• Competitive salary and additional benefits
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com.