Are you a Credit Risk Analyst looking to add IFRS9 to your skill set?
Or maybe you’re ready to expand your model knowledge within a well-known brand.
Our Manchester based client is looking for an IFRS9 Analyst to work closely with the Portfolio manager within their Financial Services department. You’ll be able to fine tune your model knowledge and partner with a company that will help expand your career.
About the role:
· Weekly management & reporting of the IFRS9 provisions to Budget and Forecasts
· Enhancement of the IFRS9 forecasting model
· Ensure that the model remains fit for purpose and reflects sector benchmarking and changes to economic outlook
· Monitoring/reporting of the IFRS9 provision trends, together with providing an understanding of the drivers to key stakeholders
· Highly proficient user of SAS/SQL.
· Experience within IFRS9/Models is desired but a general interest in this area will also work.