£12.00 - £12.90 per hour DOE
8 months ago
Minimum 6 weeks
Our client is immediately seeking an experienced HR Administrator with experience of working within the financial services industry on a minimum 6 week full-time contract.
- To provide HR & administrative support to the Team Leaders and Managers in respect Human Resource issues within the parameters of HR procedures.
- To maintain the HR Data Base
- To represent the interests of the company in a professional and competent manner.
- To maintain the HR data base – to include starters , leavers, changes of personnel details , pay uplifts and statutory sick pay
- Act as first point of call for self-service queries
- To liaise with recruiting managers to advertise job roles within scope of the role
- To issue terms and conditions of employment and associated documents
- To support the induction process of new starters
- To request and ensure compliant references, CRB checks, RTW documents and flag any concerns.
- To support and if required attend with Managers / Team Leaders any Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- To track absence flagging long & short term absence & at trigger point issue correspondence for medical requests and ensuring completed return to work.
- To produce standard & ad hoc reports from HR & Payroll data base – specifically – LTO, Absence, starters, leavers Organisational reports
- To support & drive the awards & recognition schemes
- To produce any correspondence relating to disciplinary & grievance issues within the scope of the role.
- To maintain the H.R joint server
- To track HR policy or briefing documents sign off returns
- To maintain an effective filing system
- To support when required Team Leader and Line managers with Return to work & probationary reviews
- To take responsibility for risk and compliance within the remit of your role.
This list is not exhaustive and you may be requested, from time to time, to undertake other reasonable duties requested by a Senior Manager or Director, that may sit outside of this Job Description