I’m working with a leading financial planning business who are looking for a Training & Competency Manager to join the business.
The role will involve taking responsibility for the following:
- Manage the T&C Scheme, proposing amendments and enhancements to the Scheme where appropriate and ensuring the delivery of its requirements
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and announcements to ensure the T&C Scheme remains current
- Collation, assignment and tracking of individual development plans
- Undertake annual competence assessments and manage the annual certification of individuals
- Update training and competence records for Financial Advisers and Planners to support the collation of risk-based data
- Undertake case reviews to assess risks and training needs to help Financial Advisers and Planners to maintain competency
- Where appropriate, support the client meeting assessments process through spot checks either as role plays or “live” reviews
- Work alongside the Senior Management Team to help develop the skills and understanding of Financial Advisers and Planners
- Provide 1 to 1 or group training where support is required in relation to competency, organisational skills and file quality
- Build and maintain business relationships with all relevant stakeholders and contribute to corporate projects and initiatives.
- Reporting of Adviser/Planner linked risk events and resolution of training needs
- Keep relevant members of the Senior Management Team updated on progress of any issues with Advisers/Planners under their management
- Assist with the development and enhancement of processes and procedures, using the experience gained from the competency assessment process.
- Significant practical T&C experience within the financial services sector
- Strong experience of developing both new and experienced advisers.
- Minimum CII Diploma qualified
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.