5 months ago
My client is looking for someone to be responsible for leading the savings operations and all contact with the Bank’s savers and prospective customers. This will comprise telephone, email, secure message, post and web chat which is responsible for all customer servicing including account opening, payments in and out, interest statements and managing the maturity process.
Initially will lead a team of six savings specialists that the role holder will recruit, train, develop and lead. The Head of Savings Operations will be expected to grow the team in line with the development of the business.
- Identify and implement innovative methods of service delivery, continuously developing the customer support provided to ensure it meets and exceeds our savers’ expectations.
- Develop and agree key performance Indicators for all channel contacts.
- Build processes to serve customers who do not go straight through the online account opening process, vulnerable customers and those who cannot be serviced via online channels.
- Proactively utilise management information to identify gaps in process and service delivery.
- Be accountable for the interrogation of historic real-time and intra-day performance data to improve customer service.
- Accurately forecast workload and ensure effective people management to optimise service for returning peaks and mangers.
- Act upon customer feedback and carry out route cause analysis to improve processes and services to increase satisfaction.
- Agree and implement customer service satisfaction measures.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of setting up a new savings servicing operation.
- 5 years + experience of running operations in a start-up or small bank/building society.
- Anti-money laundering and know your customer regulations.
- Understands what excellent service looks like for a customer.
- Technology solutions which can improve service delivery for customers.
- Personal Characteristics,
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Desire to continually develop and improve Qualifications