Our Client is a market-leading firm that are hiring a Head of Risk Management to deliver and implement an effective Enterprise Risk Management strategy, enabling the group to minimise operational deficiencies and to seize opportunities for process improvement.
• Design and implement the ERM strategy and coordinate the implementation of an ERM framework, delivering a consistent approach across the Group.
• Establish a risk appetite and ensure that risk approach is followed and assist with managing the risk incident process.
• Create and drive an informed and effective risk committee which reports to the Risk and Ethics Committee.
• Perform root cause analysis following risk incidents as well as maintain processes, policies, procedures and records which meet regulatory requirements.
• Take responsibility for the development and maintenance of the risk & control self-assessment tools and dashboards, including the introduction of fit-for-purpose software.
• Work with the General Counsel to embed a risk-aware culture, supporting the Board and Senior Leadership team to understand the risks to business strategy and operations.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience designing, implementing and leading and effective ERM strategy in a medium or large business, preferably one with regulatory requirements.
• Significant technical understanding of operational risk and other fields of risk management within regulated environments.
• Significant experience conducting risk assessments within multiple categories of risks.
• Familiarity with GRC and risk-related IT systems.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.