£80,000 - £90,000
8 months ago
Our client provides tailored end-to-end Wealth and Financial Management services for private and corporate clients.
With over 20 offices and more than 600 employees nationwide, they are one of the fastest growing Wealth Planning brands in the UK.
They are looking for an innovative and experienced Risk Management professional to support the CRO in developing and embedding the Group Risk Management Framework (RMF) across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for supporting business areas with understanding and implementing risk management requirements, including developing and maintaining their risk registers
- Be the focal point for risk management queries and escalation of risks and issues
- Documenting and maintenance of the RMF
- Develop and maintain the Group’s governance framework and structure ensuring that it meets the needs of the group
- Further development risk reporting and preparation of the quarterly CRO pack
- Own and manage Risk Event (breaches, errors and incidents) capture and reporting including the process, tool, training, quality control and analysis
- Provide support and training as required to roll out and embed the RMF
- Develop, roll out and provide support to ExCo members with setting and maintaining risk appetite and the risk & control self-assessment process (RCSA)
- Recruit and manage a risk analyst
- Represent the company at appropriate industry and regulatory forums
- Extensive Risk Management (RM) experience within the UK Financial Services
- 5+ years of 2nd Line Operational Risk experience
- Ideally at least 2 years of experience operating within the Wealth Management sector
- Experience in the development and rollout of operational risk frameworks, policies and associated standards
- Strong stakeholder management abilities across all levels of seniority
- Resilient individual with the ability to drive change and innovation
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.