£80,000 - £100,000
9 months ago
You will be a member of the Group Risk & Compliance & Internal Audit management team with responsibility for implementing and maintaining the Group’s Enterprise-wide Risk Management Framework (ERMF) and governance arrangements, and working with the businesses to build understanding and ensure the effective use of both throughout the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide risk management input, advice and guidance in respect of current proposition and any proposed changes.
- Member of the Product Governance & Conduct Risk Committee
- Documenting and maintaining the Group Risk Management Framework (GRMF), ensuring that it continues to be fit for purpose.
- Supporting business areas in developing and maintaining their risk registers and their use of the GRMF
- Be the focal point for risk management queries and escalation of risks and issues
- Maintaining and evolving the governance structure and its operation to best meet the needs of the group
- Drafting of the quarterly CRO pack and other risk reports as required for review and approval by the CRO and CEO
- Ownership and management of Risk Event (breaches, errors and incidents) capture and reporting activity including the process, tool, training, quality control and analysis
- Providing support and training as required to roll out and embed the GRMF
- Assisting the CRO in development of a Group Risk Appetite Framework including KRIs, and in the implementation and ongoing monitoring of risk appetite
- Supporting and guiding members and their delegates in the completion of the Risk & Control Self-Assessment process
- 5-10 years’ experience in financial services risk management
- Senior Operational Risk experience within 2nd line
- Deep knowledge of risk management frameworks and tools and of relevant FCA regulatory requirements
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.