£90,000 - £100,000
8 months ago
Our client is a leading online mortgage broker offering free expert mortgage advice.
As the Head of Compliance & Risk, you will be manging a team of 4 compliance professionals and responsible for 2nd line Compliance & Risk oversight across the firm.
- Nominated contact point for FCA liason and relevant industry bodies to ensure standards are upheld
- Responsible for all the firm's policies and procedures to ensure compliance with FCA rules and to mitigate in regards to any risk around Financial Crime
- Oversight of the annual compliance monitoring plan
- Working closely with the board to manage the risk appetite of the firm and provide regular reporting of Compliance & Risk issues
- Managing the T&C scheme alongside the L&D team
- Engagement with senior stakeholders on new product development or change
- Previous approved status (SMF16 and/or SMF17)
- Experience having worked in an FCA rgulated business, preferably within lending with MCOBS/CONC technical knowledge
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Proven ability to influence and impact/persuade senior stakeholders