£800.00 - £1,200.00 per day
9 months ago
Our client is a well known and leading financial services business who are looking to recruit an interim Head of Risk on an initial 3-6 month contract. In this role you will report to the CEO and play a key role in helping the business deliver some critical projects.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Support the CEO and the Board in executing robust and effective risk management across the business.Responsible for working as part of the executive leadership team to ensure that the business meets its requirements under the Banking Act.
- The role will require close liaison with the Board.
- Assisting with the transformation of the business’s risk management approach.
- This will require working closely with the COO to define the structure across the first and second lines, and the interfaces with areas such as security, operational assurance and risk, regulatory compliance, member compliance, and critical supplier management that will remain in the first line.
- A key part of the role will be aligning a complex range of consumer and industry stakeholders with the business’ risk management strategy, in line with the Board’s direction and consistent with regulatory obligations.
- Proven experience in devliering corporate strategic risk objectives as part of an executive leadership team
- Current knowledge of the legislative and regulatory environment as pertaining to the financial services sector.
- Experience in managing relationships with key internal and external stakholders including regulators and specifically within the risk and financial services sector.