8 days ago
My client is looking for a Head of Resource Planning to work closely with the Sales Director, Head of Account Management and Head of Customer Services on a daily basis.
• Analysis by channel and segment of productivity drivers down to individual level.
• Daily monitoring to assess and review efficiency of staff and associated results.
• Set up frameworks and dashboards to enable Heads of Department to effectively use the data analysis to better run their teams.
• Develop models to resource plan and develop daily and weekly schedules based on differing job roles.
• Use insight to appropriately challenge and influence the UK Sales Director so that sales opportunities are maximised.
• Develop and oversee the provision of analysis and insight to enable Sales and Account Management to make better informed decisions and deliver against stretching targets.
• Provide support with all aspects of forecasting for the wider UK business.
Skills & Experience
• Highly analytical and advanced Excel, data analysis and Microsoft reporting tools skills.
• Self-starter and self-sufficient in terms of analysis
• Strong mathematical skills
• Ability to make the complex simple.
• Degree level education, ideally in Maths or Science.
• Previous experience managing performance and productivity across large telephony based sales operation