£60,000 - £65,000
17 days ago
My client is looking for a Resource Planning Manager to be responsible for developing, implementing and refining the workforce planning process for all staff across all 3 sites and campaigns.
- requirement to oversee all planning, forecasting and scheduling activities within the Business whilst implementing resource optimisation processes and methodologies.
- Source, spec and support the implementation a new enterprise WFM solution capable of optimising the workforce and delivering client’s requirements.
- Help the design and creation of MI to aid the Operation with their intra-day challenges as well as ensuring both Clients and internal stakeholders get the visibility they require.
- Bring all things planning into one department and build out the processes and policies required to make it a success.
- Management & coaching of the team goes without saying and working closely with all other departments, stakeholders and processes is of paramount importance to ensure the function drives the desired results.
Skills & Experience
- Understand contact centre performance metrics and how these impact planning and forecasting
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Extensive workforce planning/resource planning experience, ideally from a Customer Service/contact centre environment
- Good coaching and Team Management Experience
- Extensive experience of using WFM tools
- Advanced excel analytical and modelling skills