One of the UK’s largest Insurance brokers is requiring a strong regulatory professional for a newly established role.This role will have a regulatory affairs focus and management and lead on conduct risk.
· Conduct effective ongoing horizon scanning of the FCA and associated regulators to ensure that the business is advised in good time to implement any required regulatory change.
· To act as the Group UK & I Compliance lead on the interpretation and of strategic FCA initiatives and to support the business in implementing the requirements effectively
· To act as the Group UK & I Compliance lead on regulatory conduct policies and frameworks to ensure that they remain in line with regulatory expectations
· To lead on the development and maintenance of regulatory focused management information for use by the Compliance team and also for Board and Committee reporting identifying any patterns, trends or issues as they appear. This should provide a clear focus on regulatory themes such as Consumer Duty or Vulnerable Clients.
· To be the subject matter expert for input to regulatory training.
· To lead the Conduct and Reporting team and to develop their capability
· Strong knowledge of FCA requirements specifically relating to general insurance products within ICOBs
· Good knowledge of FCA requirements in the FCA Handbook, FCA Discussion & Consultation Papers, include Policy Statements
· Leading a team of specialist compliance personnel and have a good understanding of Consumer Duty (PS 22/9)
· Working with Board level management
· Strong regulatory focus
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.