Our client is a not-for-profit fraud prevention organisation and currently the UK’s leading fraud prevention service, with a database sharing information between members across sectors.
This role is a 14 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave and they will be looking for someone to enhance, develop and drive forward their product offerings across data, intelligence and learning. You will lead product development and deliver strategic objectives.
Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end product management acting as product owner with experience of leading a product team function either directly or in a matrix.
- Proven experience in Product Management, Product Marketing (in a Product function) or Product Delivery.
- Thorough understanding of product development in an agile environment ideally in B2B services, operating multiple product lines and families.
- Skilled in authentically building credibility, trust and influence at all levels.
- Strong commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills, and skilled in managing multiple projects to drive innovation.
- Strategic professional adept in engaging C-Suite and above (e.g., generating innovative ideas and new use cases for growth) and at the tactical level (e.g., product readiness and sales enablement).
- Previous knowledge of Financial crime, Fraud prevention or the Digital Identity markets, advantageous.
- Proven ability to manage a lead of team of product specialists and drive consistent high performance.
- Strong collaborator who values input from colleagues for greater business success; works to improve self and team effectiveness.
- Able to empathise and bring solutions when faced with challenges, values honesty and integrity in their interaction with others.
- Proactive, natural problem solver who sees the bigger picture, whilst operating with a level of autonomy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to forge strong working relationships across teams.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively motivating and inspiring staff, focusing them on successful outcomes
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.