£70,000 - £80,000
3 months ago
My client is looking for someone to lead the technology and business change required to deliver the Financial Services Development Roadmap and support wider group initiatives.
- Responsible for delivering technology and business change across Financial Services and to support change for any wider group initiatives.
- Responsible for the production and presentation of business cases and benefits for initiatives/projects, working with stakeholders across Financial Services and the wider business.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring all FS business requirements are clearly defined before progressing further through the change process.
- Act as Business Lead for any change across Financial Services and work with the business leads across other areas of the business to promote FS change and identify other change initiatives that impacts FS.
- Overall responsibility for the FS squads that will deliver the change, with direct line management responsibility for Product Owners for these squads. This responsibility includes working closely with IT to ensure the squads have the necessary resource and expertise to deliver the change.
- Responsible for tracking the delivery of the change portfolio for FS, highlighting key risks and issues and proposing solutions. Post implementation, responsible for tracking benefits delivery and regular reporting to senior management.
- Champion innovation and embed a culture of test and learn within the team and working with the innovation team in IT and other stakeholders across the business to promote this culture.
- Overall responsibility for the configuration of FS systems where this lies outside IT and with business teams - this includes ensuring the appropriate level of governance for any system configuration changes.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working at a senior level within Financial Services
- The role holder will be required to engage with other senior colleges across the business, representing FS, and an ability to influence is essential
- Good understanding of technology and change processes, specifically working under an agile development framework.
- Strong commercial skills and good understanding of finance to support the development of business cases.
- Strong analytical skills are desirable and the ability to communicate with colleagues at different levels is essential