MERJE have been mandated by an exceptionally high growth and exciting General Insurance business, to assist in the search for a Head of Pricing.
The business has an excellent reputation in the market and a history of completing blockbuster acquisitions. As the growth continues through both organic and inorganic strategies, the need has arisen for a new leadership position within the business.
The successful candidate will be a key stakeholder within the business, leading the pricing function on a day-to-day basis as well as setting long-term commercial strategy.
Tasks will include:
• Lead the Pricing Strategy & team.
• Work with the Senior Management team to identify commercial opportunities.
• Define pricing strategy across new acquisitions and maximise potential.
• Implement cutting edge technologies and methods.
• Experienced Qualified Actuary.
• Detailed knowledge of personal lines insurance.
• Solid leadership experience.
• Ability to work independently and proactively as well as supporting a team
• Strong oversight, influencing and persuasion skills
• An ability to react quickly and decisively to problems once identified