about 1 month ago
Our client is a leading consumer law firm which provides a broad range of specialist legal and complementary services. They are currently undergoing a huge transformation across all areas of the business, with a focus on people and technology with a mission to provide people easier access to their class legal services.
The role involves building strong key relationships across the business including IT, Finance, Compliance and Risk, HR, and other legal areas in order to ensure both buy-in of projects, cost and timelines, and also to ensure that any projects or improvements meet the wider business needs and share best practice across business areas. An important component of this is to ensure that operations and activities are carried out within acceptable level of risks.
To achieve the above the Head of Operations will be responsible for ensuring that Unit Management have available the right performance monitoring metrics and key performance indicators
This is your opportunity to make a real impact and optimise operational efficiency across the business, ensuring practices and operations remain within risk appetite and support the growth of all areas by ensuring the right resource and technology is available to support new case development and case management.
- Working alongside the Head of Practice and Chief Development Officer to lead the strategic development of Collective Practice function.
- Identifying technology needs of the practice and finding the most efficient solutions
- Ensuring necessary technology platform is available to sign up customers, and manage cases to conclusion
- Maximising service and end to end process efficiency, driving annualised cost saving
- Ensuring marketing is providing the necessary support and insight to maximise customer sign up and retention
- Supporting recruitment and building and a high performing team in conjunction with Heads of Practice
- Maintaining strong relationships with Heads of Practice and other business areas to ensure alignment of purpose and sharing of best practice
- Driving continuous improvement to continue to exceed customer expectations of the service offering for Collective Actions
- Managing the use of business information to drive higher levels of performance
- Proven track record in leading business transformation and process optimisation within the legal industry
- Experience of delivering, working with technology and of maximising the use of technology within the legal industry
- Understanding of marketing, preferably in the context of provision of legal services
- Experience in managing complex projects from start to finish in a fast paced, remote business environment
- In-depth knowledge of Legal services
- Ability to partner with multiple stakeholders across the business and externally
- Experience of managing people
- Influencing skills in order to push and normalise changing ways of working and building teams
- Ability to quickly understand complex systems and develop ways of improving digital platforms
- Understanding of risk within a regulated environment and experience of risk management
What we offer in return:
We offer a flexible agile working environment, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday allowance plus the option to purchase an extra 5 days, pension scheme, health cash plan, life assurance and income protection insurance. The opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award- winning law firm.