6 months ago
My renowned Manchester based client is looking for a Head of Operations to oversee crucial customer facing functions, ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered and achieved all while operating in line with all relevant regulations, guidance and industry best practice.
You will be a key member of the senior management team predominantly responsible for managing the Collections and Complaints departments with the primary goal being to secure the functionality of business to drive operational efficiency and performance improvement.
As the Head of Operations, you will also be responsible for:
- Supporting a programme of continuous improvement and digitalisation, both streamlining the Operation where required and embracing the new wave of technology from social to mobile capabilities, with the aim to revolutionise the way customers engage with the business
- Leading the strategy to identify customer contact behaviour and the designing of routes to improvement
- Driving quality targets and first contact resolution, leading initiatives specifically to ensure the operational teams operate in line with the TCF principles and all relevant regulation, guidance and industry best practice
- Working with department and team managers to agree and drive the KPI’s for service delivery across the functions
- Acting under delegated authority as proxy for the Director of Operations by attending regulated committees, representing Operations as and when required
- Plan, monitor, and analyse key metrics for the performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely execution of activity and functions
- Uphold organisation policies and standards, ensuring that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Work closely with People team to lead operational team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment
To be considered for this role, you will need to have operations leadership experience within a consumer credit environment and with a focus on collections and/or complaints.