c£500 a day
5 months ago
My client is a leading International group who are currently going through a rapid transformation program. As part of this process they require an interim Head of Management reporting to deputise and provide support to the Group FC.
The main aspects of the role will be
· Provide management accounting and strategic support, information and interpretation to the Group Financial Controller as an essential component of managing the business effectively and profitably.
· Support the drive for commercial development and continuous performance improvement through the provision, analysis and interpretation of data.
· Manage and advance the Group Management Accountant’s.
· Develop and improve the consolidation process
· Additional Ad hoc project work
Being a qualified accountant you will have demonstrable experience leading the management reporting process within a large, multisite, international group. Most importantly you will have a commercial approach combined with an excellent technical knowledge, with the ability to operate in a fast paced, changing environment.
Whilst and immediate requirement exists for an Interim candidate a permanent solution is also required.