over 1 year ago
Merje are partnered with a fast growing FinTech based in the heart of London, and it’s an exciting time to join their team! They can offer a supportive, driven culture and a great team with a good mix of talent and experience. A dynamic environment in which you can personally learn and develop and the opportunity to have strong involvement in shaping a young FinTech from its early days.
If you are a passionate FinTech professional who has what it takes to grow a flourishing team in a fast paced, evolving environment then we would love to hear from you.
Your new role:
- You’ll be responsible for building models, analysing data and innovating technically how we do things at Selina Finance. Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up risk models
- Building systems and infrastructure to ensure the efficient set up of risk models
- Applying latest technologies and research to credit and property risk models, e.g. machine learning
- Identifying and analysing external datasets to augment internal data and determine appropriate risk coefficients
- Identifying new approaches to underwriting (and more)
- Integrating real time information sources through Open Banking solutions
- Working with the Product and Tech function to ensure the efficient roll out of new risk approaches, automation, etc.
- Strong experience (4-6 years) analytics, machine learning or related field in a FinTech or a reputable financial services firm or consultancy
- You have a thorough understanding of lending products, incl. risk metrics, etc.
- You want to be involved in shaping an early stage start-up
- You have an analytical, detail-oriented mindset and are a proven team player
- Prior experience in an early stage start-up environment a plus
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.