£45,000 - £50,000
10 months ago
Head of Financial Crime required for a real estate firm based in London who cater to the high net worth community.
As Head of Financial Crime, you will be responsible for the end to end management of the financial crime function.
- Addressing AML and anti-bribery and corruption queries
- Primary contact for Trading Standards, Local Councils, British Centres Association and all other
applicable legal authorities for money laundering regulations and similar regulations
- Help support and manage processes for on-boarding high-risk clients, including building a new in-house onboarding IT system.
- In-depth experience in HNWI clients.
- Line manage a team of 3 KYC/AML Analysts
- We are looking for a senior financial crime officer or MLRO from a NON-banking background.
We are looking for an easy-going, personable, professional Financial Crime Officer to join a dynamic environment. You will have circa 10 years’ experience within financial crime, preferably holding an MLRO role.
The company has plans to grow the business by 40% over the next 3 years. This role will naturally grow with the level of new clients.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Pritesh Chudasama on 0203 637 1607 for a confidential conversation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, due to the large volume of applications. Unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.