£70,000 - £80,000 + Car Allowance + 40% Bonus + Package
Patrick Gerard Dahill
28 days ago
A leading global investment management business are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Financial Crime (D.MLRO) to join their growing business. You will be responsible for providing an advisory function to the business covering Policy, Governance, Assurance and managing a team.
This role will focus on providing an effective financial crime framework, overseeing the development of Financial Crime governance arrangements.
- Establish an effective financial crime compliance framework, overseeing the development of financial crime compliance governance arrangements
- Establish, maintain and monitor financial crime controls in support of the business strategy
- Coordinate the assessment of financial crime risks (ABC, Fraud, AML and CTF, Sanctions and Tax Evasion)
- Monitor and assess Risk Appetite
- Assess the impact of emerging regulation and legislation
- Deputise for the Director of Financial Crime Compliance/MLRO
- Prepare and submit financial crime management information to senior management and relevant Committees and Boards including the annual MLRO and financial crime reports
- Provide oversight of financial crime policies, processes, systems and controls
- Liaise with Law enforcement
- Support and provide SME input into all types of Financial Crime training
- Establish a credible profile as a senior member of the financial crime team
The ideal candidate for this role will have operated as a Financial Crime Manger/ Deputy MLRO within a global business covering a 2nd Line function. You will have a high level of knowledge of Financial Crime Compliance Policy, Assurance and Governance Frameworks. You will have experience of managing a team on a day-to-day basis, resource management and workflow allocation. You will be comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders and operating within a global, fast paced organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly engaging and market leading organisation. The organisation offers strong growth potential and further progression