£75,000 - £80,000
8 days ago
My client is looking for a Head of Customer Support to lead and be responsible for the contact centre teams operating within an Omni-channel, multi product operation. The role will develop and oversee a high performing Customer Support Team, managing all customer channels and queries. The role holder will be responsible for the delivery of the customer engagement framework and looking at continuous ways to provide an outstanding customer service.
- Responsible for all customer facing staff within Customer Service and arrears management.
- Work in-conjunction with the Director of Operations and Product teams to define the Operations roadmap and the future operating model for Customer Support Teams.
- Support the Director of Operations in preparation of budgets.
- Lead the customer contact teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- Develop KPIs and performance monitoring metrics to measure and deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensuring that the department works within all regulatory and/or legal obligations
- Responsible for the performance and delivery of service via multiple communication channels.
- Identify the root cause of customer issues and lead process improvement to improve the customer experience.
- Effective leadership of the complaints processes ensuring alignment with regulations to provide good customer outcomes.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience running teams within lending and arrears management.
- Strong experience of managing and leading teams of both customer facing, and non-customer facing staff.
- Demonstrable background in a multi-channel and digital Contact Centre.
- Led successful teams to achieve their goals and have an inspirational leadership style.
- Highly analytical with excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience of driving change and challenging how things are done to improve and make things better.
- Experience working with audit teams and ideally regulators to evidence controls within operational risk and operations practices.
- Proven experience of driving improvements to operational service delivery.
- Proven experience of leading omni-channel strategy in conjunction with digital functions
- Flexible, passionate and a team player.
- Able to function effectively under pressure