My client is looking for a Head of Customer Operations to deliver a great experience for all of their customers. This role is responsible for taking care of customers whilst on holiday, managing pre travel booking changes and supporting the aviation teams who manage ticketing and booking management processes.
• You’ll be data driven and constantly looking for ways to improve people, process and technology in order to enhance the customers experience
• working directly with the Manage Product team to enhance the experience, aiming to drive first contact resolution without customers having to contact us or to look for opportunities to drive automation.
• You’ll have a thirst for driving customer satisfaction and will work in collaboration with the Manage Product Team to determine the best ways to measure and drive key metrics such as CSAT, Customer Effort Score and First Contact.
• Resolution, ensuring along the way that you’re guided by our principle of ‘the best service is no service’ - i.e. we want our customers experience to go so well that they never need to speak to us.
• You will build up close relationships with our Supply team and our core suppliers ensuring the root cause of issues are understood, discussed and rectified to minimise customer impact.
• You will provide data and analysis to highlight challenges and hold both internal and external stakeholders accountable in driving a culture of continuous improvement.
• Your teams will be working remotely from you for the majority of the time so you have to be able to adapt your management style to get the most from people in that environment.
Skills, knowledge & experience
• Significant experience within a travel Operational Management role
• B2B relationship management experience
• Strong interpersonal & people management skills
• Outsourcing &/or remote management experience
• Ideally looking for someone with experience in the travel industry and at the very least someone who has an excellent track record of delivering great customer experiences in a direct and matrix environment who understands how high growth tech businesses operate and who loves to travel themselves
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.