almost 2 years ago
The role of Head of Customer Contact is a new and exciting one focusing on the contact strategy into the existing customer base. The objectives of the role include financial goals around delivery of volume and margin targets, people development, process improvement and customer satisfaction.
• Day to day management of the Account Management functions, currently numbering c.50 FTE
• Drive the outbound contact strategy into existing customers to deliver volume and margin targets for the UK.
• Develop and implement an innovative and robust contact strategy to grow customer numbers and volume.
• Implement new technology to drive efficiency and productivity across the Account Management Team.
• Drive insight into our customer base and become more informed on customer behaviour to create greater loyalty.
• Ownership of the UK volume expectation for existing customers.
• Manage cross-selling opportunities to improve customer retention and drive referrals.
• Find ways of reducing our cost to serve the existing client base.
• Ownership of the UK volume number and its improvement year on year.
• Manage the Recruitment and Selection process for all new staff and ensure development plans are in place across the whole department.
Skills & Experience
• Highly presentable with strong organisational and motivational skills.
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to operate at all levels internally and externally.
• Ability to improve standards through effective performance management.
• Analytical and able to analyse large data sets and simplify into management recommendations.
• Ability to analyse resource levels and optimise capacity without compromising on service quality.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a contact centre environment is essential.
• Previous experience of operating at a senior management level within a contact centre environment.
• Previous experience of managing outbound contact strategies