3 months ago
Our client is an award winning business in the early stages of their journey building a digital bank. It’s an exciting time to join their team and a real opportunity to shape Credit Risk from the top down.
You will be the go to SME for all things Credit Risk Modelling, building scorecards for a suite of unsecured products including personal loans, credit cards and overdrafts. You will build and continuously develop the relevant borrower default models (PD / EAD / LGD) and impairment models. Your level of experience will allow you to work autonomously and you will recognise and action business requirements without guidance.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Credit Risk Modelling SME
- Technical expert with R / Python
- Experience across unsecured consumer lending: loans, credit cards and overdrafts
- Strong communicator at all levels (C-suite – Analyst)
- Ability to develop and grow a team over time
- Able to build structure to initial ‘start-up’ chaos
This is an exciting opportunity to join at a critical time in our Clients growth.