£80,000 - £115,000
about 1 year ago
MERJE is looking for a Head of Credit Risk to join an established FS company to provide leadership and direction as well as support in reviewing and implementing the business strategy to ensure the effective management of credit risk within Retail Mortgages.
You will be joining a specialist bank that provides personal and business financial products and solutions across a range of markets in the UK – homeowners, SMEs, landlords, etc.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Credit Risk:
- Investigate and deliver new Mortgages products or initiatives to support business strategy
- Undertake strategic analysis of the portfolio, summarising results/conclusions and making recommendations
- Support with development of portfolio management strategies based on regular portfolio monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Liaise with the model analytics team to manage the development and delivery of automated decisioning models for Retail Mortgages
- Review, challenge and provide recommendations of current credit risk controls, processes, documentation, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Head of Credit Risk role:
- In depth knowledge of the Residential & Private Rental Sector mortgage markets in the UK
- Experience of delivering continuous improvement within a credit risk environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- First class engagement, communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.