MERJE is looking for an experience Credit Risk Manager or Senior Credit Risk Manager looking for the next step in their career to take on the role of Head of Credit Risk at an established Financial Services business.
You will be joining a successful mortgages specialist, leading all thing related to Credit Risk and Analytics. Salary is up to £80,000.
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Credit Risk:
- Own and lead Credit Risk projects relating to credit risk strategies and policies, developing and producing analytics, MI and insight and ensuring business is within risk appetite
- Have an awareness of overall frameworks
- Aim to optimise Credit Risk management to facilitate the business’ goals
- Oversee credit risk model development
- Develop strong internal and external relationships
Essential knowledge and experience for the Head of Credit Risk role:
- Extensive experience in Credit Risk Management in UK Mortgages
- Track record of successfully developing, implementing and maintaining Credit Risk strategies and policies
- Technical and analytics skills (eg. SAS, SQL, credit risk model / scorecard development)
- Excellent communication, relationship building, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Confidence and credibility in presenting and discussing credit risk matters with senior stakeholders and management
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.