Up to £80,000
3 months ago
An established, global FS business with major UK growth plans and an exciting expansion project in progress. Now looking for a Head of Credit Risk to further support this growth in a hands on role, managing and overseeing credit risk strategy and policy.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Credit Risk:
- 2nd Line of Defence role
- Develop and maintain credit risk strategy and policy
- Have an awareness of overall frameworks
- Aim to optimise Credit Risk management to facilitate the business’ expansion plans
- Oversee credit risk model development
- Develop strong internal and external relationships
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Head of Credit Risk role:
- Strong background in Credit Risk Management
- Track record of successfully developing, implementing and maintaining Credit Risk strategies and policies
- Experience in a Retail Banking / Consumer Lending environment is essential
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.