£80,000 - £110,000
about 2 years ago
A successful and established Financial Services organisation that is expanding and developing the specialist mortgage lending side of the business. Now looking for an experienced Head of Credit with strong analytical ability and knowledge to inform and support lending decisions with analytics and data.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Credit:
- Develop and maintain lending policy
- Manage development and implementation of scoring and decision systems
- Ensure accurate and informative modelling
- Construct and present robust data driven arguments to support proposed changes in policy, lending decisions, etc.
- Analyse potential new markets and opportunities
- Manage relationships with third party suppliers, funders, etc.
- Provide MI and commentary on the performance of the mortgage portfolio
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Head of Credit role:
- Excellent understanding and background of analytics and data
- Thorough knowledge of the UK mortgages market
- Experience of credit policy and strategy
- Knowledge of credit scoring application and development
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to form relationships at all levels