Circa £90,000 - £100,000
over 2 years ago
A successful and established mortgage provider, currently diversifying into the wider retail banking market, is looking for an experienced senior analytics professional to take the lead on developing, implementing and driving the analytics side of the business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Manage development and implementation of scoring and decision systems
- Ensure accurate and informative modelling
- Construct and present robust data driven arguments to support proposed changes in policy, lending decisions, etc.
- Inform and support lending decisions with analytics and data
- Analyse potential new markets and opportunities
- Manage relationships with third party suppliers, funders, etc.
- Provide MI and commentary on the performance of the mortgage portfolio
Ideal knowledge and experience:
- Excellent understanding and background of analytics and data
- Thorough knowledge of the UK mortgages market
- Knowledge of the credit industry, including credit scoring application and development
- Ability to drive and implement strategies relating to analytics
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to form relationships at all levels