£60,000 – £75,000
6 months ago
My client is looking for a Head of Continuous Improvement to continue embedding a CI Culture across the Service Operations and customer facing operations.
This unique role requires the successful candidate to lead, create, deliver, coach, teach, and train in order to roll out and embed continuous improvement expertise.
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement across the Service Operations.
- Deliver structured, value adding Six Sigma projects
- Review cost, quality, productivity, value stream mapping and root cause analysis to identify areas of opportunity for operational improvement and efficiency gain
- Deliver well executed customer feedback loops and implementation of small change via use of Kaizen techniques
- Ownership of customer journey management and overall architecture
- Utilise Lean methodology to eliminate waste driving customer satisfaction, cost reduction, and improved operational performance
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Certified Six Sigma Blackbelt or MBB
- Experience in successful delivery of continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience in successfully managing and delivering change via proven operational continuous improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen
- You must be able to demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and be able to influence at all levels. Previous experience of managing teams and coaching support staff is also essential.