c £70,000 pa
6 months ago
Our client is a credit card provider and due to impressive levels of growth, they now require a Head of Contact Centre to join their expanding operation. Reporting into the COO, you will be responsible for driving further growth through your team managers and creating a true customer centric business.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Lead your department to consistently achieve the business targets and be industry leading
- Understand the commercial drivers required to operate a successful contact centre operation and make sure the department meets requirements;
- Put in place an effective supervisory structure to sustain the day-to-day functioning of the department;
- Drive first class performance from your team achieving KPIs and people development through effective leadership.
- Set achievable but stretching targets and adopt effective coaching and leadership styles to drive the required performance regularly monitor and review performance to achieve business goals
- Manage department resources as required to support customer demands
This role is an excellent opportunity for a manager who excels in supporting and continuously developing their team managers to achieve pre-agreed targets. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record.